Before and Afters part 2: Shan and Moe

Here are the ones you have all been waiting for.  I am going to post a few from last weekend.  None of them are really full length pictures so you can't get the entire "picture", but its good enough.  To jog your memory:














And now, 10 months later:

















Moe is on the left, Shan on the right.  (in case you couldn't tell)
Now don't you go thinking that just because we threw up some before and after pictures on the blog that we are done with it.  I still need to lose more, and I need motivation!  In fact, tomorrow I am re-starting weight watchers.  If you couldn't tell from my lack of posting, I haven't really been sticking to it.:(  But trying on bridesmaid dresses reminded me that I still have a while to go before I can look as good as my twinnie!

Comments

We LOVE comments!!