Moe's Beginning

This blog has been in the works for quite some time now! I have been blogging seriously for about 2 months for my family's blog. And when I started being more serious, I read a lot of other people's blogs. Some blogs were of people I knew, others I just happened upon. I somehow came across this blog- about a mom of 6 kids, who works full time, and still lost over 70 lbs. It inspired me to branch out and start a weight loss blog. I didn't want this to be like every other weight loss blog. I needed to add something different- something that might never have been done before. How am I different than anyone else? I have a twin sister! Pretty much not a day goes by that we don't talk on the phone. In fact, when she went on her honeymoon earlier this year and had her phone off for a week, I nearly exploded from not talking to her! Anyway, when I pitched the idea to Shan, she was hesitant, but interested. We kept talking about it, and we kept lamenting the fact that we were not losing weight because we were not feeling motivated. So here we are today, ready to have the world as our witness (and motivator) to kick the weight we have piled on since we started college.

Comments

We LOVE comments!!