Disappointed, again!

I lost 1.2 lbs since my last weigh in.  Woop-di-doo.  This week I worked out 5 out of 7 days, and one of those days I worked out twice!  I stuck to the diet, I did not go over my alotted calories, so why am I not losing more?  I started weighing in for this blog the same time my hub and I started Biggest Loser.  So I have officially lost 2.2 lbs in these two weeks, and he has lost 8lbs.  8 POUNDS!!!  It drives me crazy to think that I have been busting my behind to see results and get hardly anything.  Good thing I have this blog to motivate me.  If it wasn't for Skinnie Twinnies and Biggest Loser, I would have thrown in the towel today.  I would have driven straight to McD's and bought a mcgriddle- or maybe 2.  Instead, I worked out this morning, I wrote down everything I ate all day and then my hub and I worked out again tonight.  So here's to another week of buckling down, and hopefully seeing better results! 

Comments

We LOVE comments!!