A disastrous weekend makes for a very nervous girl!

This weekend was disastrous!  I used up all of my extra points on Friday and Saturday night(not uncommon), and then Sunday night happened.  One of my hub's friends came over for dinner and we all got to drinking wine and beers, and it went all downhill from there.  Here is the problem with drinking alcohol: it lowers your inhibitions.  Duh, right?  I'm talking about food inhibitions!  I had 2 glasses of wine, and all of a sudden I turned into this crazed food-foraging idiot that ate anything in sight.  Tortilla chips, white chocolate chips, and then er, more beer.  I have been an angel since then, I even worked out tonight!  But it still makes me really nervous for my first weigh-in tomorrow.  I am anxious to see how it goes!

Comments

We LOVE comments!!