A Partner in Crime

It is true Shan, dieting and exercising is so much easier when you have someone to do it with you!  For Christmas, I signed my husband up for Warrior Dash, a running series involving demanding terrain while conquering extreme obstacles.  So he needs to get in shape!  Which means it will be an easy way for me to get motivated.  Any little motivation will help!  LOVE it when my hubster is on board too!
I am writing this little bloggity blog from the beautiful Napa Valley, where my inlaws are from.  I will be here until the end of the week.  It is really hard to eat healthfully when you are on vacation, so I am doing what I can to exercise to offset the wine tasting, birthday dinners, and crab feed (all weknesses)I will have accomplished this whole week!  We are going on a hike to take in some of the beautiful sights and sounds of Napa later today, so I hope that will help.  I will be down to business come Monday, so watch out!
Until then, stay classy blog world!

Comments

We LOVE comments!!