My first weigh-in

OOOF.  I have gained weight since this summer.  So sad!  I'm not going to admit my weight to the blog world, I just can't do it.  I have enough trouble admitting it to my now WAY skinnier twinnie, Shan.  Let's suffice it to say that I need to lose 30 lbs, but would love to lose 50 total.  Anything after 30 will be gravy.  And that is probably the only time I will mention gravy on this blog!
My husband's family decided to do a biggest loser competition for the next 4 months.  Couples will be competing for about $500, so that will help with the motivation again.  Shan and her hub are participating as well, so there is even more at stake now! 
My plan of attack this time around is writing EVERYTHING I eat down.  I have weight watchers points trackers that will help me keep track of all the food I eat.  It also helps me keep track of how much water I drink, how many fruits and veggies I eat, etc.  I have 37 points per day right now, 10 of which I am alotted because I am breastfeeding.  A point is roughly 50 calories, so I am basically on a 1,850 calorie per day diet.  Now, as my weight goes down and as I breastfeed less, so will my daily points.  So, on top of writing everything down, I am going to start working out as well.  I will take it slow at first (like maybe once a week hehe?) and work my way up. 
I found a great website today while looking for recipe ideas for my meal plan.  It is now on the blog list to the right.  Hope it is going well for all you dieters out there!

Comments

We LOVE comments!!